When you win, KDH and our community win!
Estimated Take Home Prize
Grand Prize Deadline October 25 at 11:59 pm
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
The KDH Auxiliary has been raising funds for
Stay up to date on our 50/50 draws
This month's Early Bird Sponsor
Thank you to our previous month sponsor
How It Works
Lottery License RAF1207120
- The lottery will take place online only between June 20, 2021 and December 28, 2021 as per
Early Bird and
Last Minute Monday
2021-07-26 2021-07-27 2021-07-27 2021-08-10 2021-08-11 2021-08-30 2021-08-31 2021-08-31 2021-09-14 2021-09-15 2021-09-27 2021-09-28 2021-09-28 2021-10-12 2021-10-13 2021-10-25 2021-10-26 2021-10-26 2021-11-09 2021-11-10 2021-11-29 2021-11-30 2021-11-30 2021-12-14 2021-12-15 2021-12-27 2021-12-28
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older. No ticket shall be purchased in the name of a minor.
- The ticket purchaser must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets will be purchased, using a valid Credit Card only, in the following amounts:
- 10 numbers / $10
- 60 numbers / $20
- 200 numbers / $40
- Tickets will be available online at website
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation emailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- One cash jackpot grand prize will be awarded for each monthly draw. All Early Bird draws
a cash prize of $500. There will be two Early Bird draws prior to the first month's jackpot
grand prize draw. Early Bird winning ticket number(s) shall be re-entered for month end
during eligible month. The amount of the 50/50 jackpot will be updated daily and displayed
- The winning number will be announced online. When information is collected at the point of sale, the winner will be contacted directly by phone or email.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Kemptville District Hospital Auxiliary at:
612-6164, or by email at
email@example.com. The ticket may then be presented at Kemptville District Hospital at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for. A player is solely responsible for maintaining and preserving the Ticket once it has been issued by the 50/50 system.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safe and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a local charity other than Kemptville District Hospital Auxiliary Inc., with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- All KDHA 50/50 committee members as listed on Signature of Applicant form are non-eligible to participate in purchase of tickets and are not eligible to win or receive any financial gain from this raffle event.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at